Sunday, May 24, 2009

5] A Talk, A Fight, A Talk Again, Then A Kiss ;*

Someone was knocking on the door. I went and opened the door. It was Jake.

 

Me: Oh, Heey!

Jake: Hey! You look beautiful

Me: Thnx! (blush!)

          What the hell, Why am I blushing?

Rawan: Shaikha who's at the door? (she said that while coming my way)

Me: Rawan meet Jake, Jake this is my friend Rawan

Jake: Nice to meet you Rawan

          Rawan Started to blush like crazy. Is he that hot?

Jake: Should we go?

Me: Yup, we're ready.

(Incase any of was wondering what I was wearing, I was wearing a very simple black dress, with a belt around the waist. My hair was the way it was, light brown and wavy, right below my shoulders. Very simple, I know)

 

*IN THE CAR*

 

Me: Jake, where are we going?

Jake; My house, I'm throwing the party.

Me: Uhm…

 

I sent a message to Jake; this is what it says:

"Hey Jake, do you know anyone that’s free and is interested in a girl like Rawan? She kind of feels lonely."

 

TEXT MESSAGE FORM JAKE:

  "Yeah, I have the right guy for her, his name is Chris. He's interested in the same things as she is, I think they'll go great with each other"

 

TEXT MESSAGE TO JAKE:

"XD, Thanx;* So are you gonna introduce him when we get there?

 

TEXT MEASSAGE FROM JAKE:

"Hell yeah! Babe ;p ;**

 

TEXT MESSAGE TO JAKE:

":p ;**"

 

-A FEW MINUTES LATER-

 

Jake: Were here.

Me: Wohoo! PARTAY!

          (Jake winked at me)

Rawan: Okay…

          (I winked at Rawan)

 

TEXT MESSAGE FROM RAWAN:

"What's going on between you and Jake?"

TEXT MESSAGE TO RAWAN:

"You wait and see"

 

 

We enter Jake's house, Chris comes up to Jake

 

Jake: Hey! You having fun?

Chris: Hell yeah I am!

Jake: This is a special someone I want you to meet. This is Shaikha.

          (I stated to blush) "He called me a special someone" I thought to myself

Chris: Nice to meet you.

Jake: And this is Shaikha's friend Rawan.

Chris: (mouth watering) Helloo there! What a pleasure it is to meet you!

 

Rawan and Chris started to talk the normal stuff. I got bored of standing, especially in my heels, so Jake and I went to sit down on the couch.

 

 

-45 MINS. INTO THE PARTY-

 

TEXT MESSAGE FROM RAWAN:

"Shaikhoo, Chris is such an amazing guy!"

 

TEXT MESSAGE TO RAWAN:

"Hehe, Jake told me about him."

 

TEXT MESSAGE FROM RAWAN:

"You're gonna tell me everything that you told him, don’t miss a detail"

 

TEXT MESSAGE TO RAWAN:

"Ok, when we get back to the room, now have fun!! ;*"

 

Jake and I started talking about are daily lives in our home land, well I was talking the most since Jake lives here. When suddenly I hear a familiar voice, I turn around and it turns out to be,

 

Jake: Hey, Jassem. How's life?

Me: JASSEM??!! WTH are you doing here?

Jassem: I'm Jakes friend, Why are you here?

Jake: I invited her, got a problem?

Jassem: Well she's my brother's girlfriend.

Me: Don't go around making stories up, I BROKE UP WITH HIM!

Jassem: No

Me: YES!

Jassem: Let's call and see

Me: Yalla :@

 

-Jassem calling Hamad: beep, beep, beep-

(on speaker)

Hamad: Ha?? SHTABEE? (in a grumpy sleepy voice)

Me: 7amad, YOU BASTARD! Why'd you tell your brother that were still boyfriend girlfriend? Ha??

Hamad: I didn't (I can see he's fully awake now)

Me: Well tell your stupid brother that I'm not, and that I've moved on

Hamad: you found someone?

Me: EE! Shnu ya3ni?

Hamad: Wla shy, I'm just asking. And Jassem, I'm no longer her……………Boyfriend!

Me: Thank you! Bye

-Call Ended-

 

Me: See Jassem, I'm not his girlfriend! Now get a life! 

 

 

 

------------------------------

 

Me: Sorry about that

Jake: No problem

Me: Where were we?

Jake: Um, Can I…….I

Me: Can you what?

Jake: (started to blush/I know, a guy blushing?) Can I Kissyou?

Me: Excuse me?

Jake: Can I…um…I kiss you?

 

 

I wanted to answer, but I couldn't! his mouth was covering mine! (sigh!) His lips felt so soft against mine and I felt him slip his tongue into my mouth. He grabbed the back of my head and kissed me even harder. I put my arms around him when his hands caressed my inner thigh. We played with our tongues for a little while and it felt so god, yet so sinful. I didn’t care what I was doing because it was absolutely pleasurable and intese.

2 comments:

  1. OMG jassem wai3
    get a life!! bs JAKE sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe :$ he is;P tastes like galaxy chocolate

    ReplyDelete