Friday, May 22, 2009

3] Off To The States

*THE NEXT MORNING*

My sister came running to my room, she started screaming my name. Did something happen? Is something wrong? I got up frightened. I look at the time, IT WAS 8:00 A.M! Why the hell would she wake me up at this time? :@

 

Me: Ha Dalal! Shfeech? Sh9ar? Is everything okay?

Dalal: La2! You forgot, didn't you?

          I can see that she got annoyed ;s was it her birthday? I checked the calendar to make sure, but it was still June, her birthdays not until September. I kept thinking hard, then it hit me: "I'm going to the states!!"

Dalal: 9ba7 il 5air!!

Me: How much more time till the plane?

Dalal: 3 hours, now get up and get dressed!

Me: 6il3ay, how will I change when your in the room with me?

 

*At The Airport*

 

I was sitting at Starbucks with Rawan, when she asked how I was doing, after what happened yesterday, with Hamad.


Me: T9adgeen inna I forgot about that, with all the loya 7g il sfar!

Rawan: A7san, don’t think about him, move on.

Me: Tadreen shun?

Rawan: Shnu?

Me: He was never really worth anything

Rawan: At last you believe me! What was I saying for the past time you've been dating?

Me: Anyways, forget about him. We're going to the states! Hot PEOPLE! ;p

Rawan: HaHa!!! True ;p

 

Over Head Speaker: Flight ***** heading to New York, Please head to gate **

 

Rawan: that’s us!

 

*On The Plane*

 

Rawan was asleep next to me, and I was so bored to death, so I decided to go walk around the plane. Every one's asleep, great!

 

Me: This is boring!

Someone: Tell me about it!

 

Am I dreaming? I started looking around; I looked like a clown, seriously! The guy that was talking to me got up, I Could've sworn I've seen him around.

 

Him: Hi!

Me: Ummm…

Him: I'm Jake

Me: It's a pleasure Jake

Him: So why are you going to the states……?

Me: It's Shaikha

Him: Why are you going to the sates Shaikha?

Me: To study in NYU.

Him: What are you studying?

Me: Art

Him: well I guess I'll be seeing you around lately, and here's my number, just call if you need anything.

Me: (I gave him my big grin ;p)

 

We talked for each other for 20 min. It was an interesting and random conversation ;p

 

 

I went to my seat to find Rawan wide awake. She kind of looks worried.

 

Rawan: Wain kinty, I thought someone took you :@

Me: Calm down, I was walking around the isles, I was bored.

Rawan: You know you have a TV that has maybe 100 movies init, right in front of you?

Me: Well I didn’t feel like watching anything, I wanted to stare at people.

Rawan: Oh! Did you see anyone that you may like?

Me: Yup, and I talked to him ;p

 

Rawan opened her eyes so wide, that they would pop out any minute now.

 

Rawan: Ta3aly, gi3day!! SPILL!!!

Me: He's hot, skinny, tall, and CUTE!

Rawan: What did you talk about?

Me: Random stuff, but he gave me his number, incase I wanted something

 

I can see that Rawan was so close to happy dancing. Yes she has a happy dance, a very cheesy one. Rawan opened her mouth to sing the lyrics of what ever song she's going to sing, but once she opened her mouth, the lights came on, and the flight attendant tell everyone to strap in their seatbelts.

 

"This summer is going to be the greatest of them all. Plus I have Jake's number, how much more fun can that be?" I thought secretly to my self. 

2 comments:

  1. hey i just started reading ur blog oo mashallah waayid 7lw and
    Welcome to the world of blogging
    -D ;**

    ReplyDelete