Wednesday, May 20, 2009

1] A New Beginning

So here I am opening up to the world, so many things I've seen, so much I've heard, so much I've spoken! Here's a story about a girl (Shaikha) who loves this guy (Hamad), she loves him so much that she would do anything for him, but its time to stop, time to forget.
Shaikha is a graduate student from school; she decided to study outside of Kuwait, specifically in America.


-------------------------------------

*AFTER GRADUATION*


Shaikha and some friends decide to go eat from slides as their celebration meal, they hate buffet food, even though it was the expensive kind of food, they would never eat it.
On their way there, Shaikha receives a message from her mom,
TEXT FROM MOM:
Shayoukh, we9alich a letter mn NYU tabeen aba6la, wla tan6reen?

REPLY FROM SHAIKHA:
Mama, ba6lee, magdar an6ir!!

TEXT FROM MOM:
Mabrouk!! Btrou7een Amreeka:**

Shaikha shares the happy news with her friends and they all congratulate her.


*AT SLIDERS*


Rawan (Shaikhas best friend) tells everyone that its a bad idea to eat here and that they should eat at burger hub. Shaikha know that something is wrong, when ever Rawan says its a bad idea, somethings not right.
I peek into the glass and guess who I see?
Yup, Hamad! NOT ALONE, NOT WITH FRIENDS, BUT WITH ANOTHER GIRL!!! Another girl! My eyes started
to tear up. How could he do this to me?
Rawan sees that I'm crying, and she knows why. She try's to comfort me with the break up talk. "He's no good to you, its his loss! There are many fish out in the sea, he's just one of them" and she gives me her cheesy grin. Seriously you can never resist a smile when she has that cheesy grin.

No comments:

Post a Comment