Friday, May 22, 2009

2] A Night I Shall Never Forget

I couldn't stand this anymore; I went inside, not knowing what to do. I went strait to him, I stood there for a while, they were talking, and this is what they were saying,

Hamad: ha shloon il akil inshalla 3jibich?

Her: Ee akeed daminik inta illy mnagee

Hamad: 3yoni walla

Her: bs 3ad, ast7ee

Hamad: tara ana a7bich 7ob mo 6abee3y

Me: that's what he told me when we first started going out.

They both turned around and faced me at the same time, Hamad having an (WTF is she doing here, I thought she hated this place) face and her having a (What the hell is she saying) face.

Hamad: Dana this is Shaikha, my...umm...

Me: his girlfriend, I mean his ex from now

Dana: Hamad, is she saying the truth?

Hamad: Um... I...I... (He stammered)

Me: you don't believe me, here let me show u this message that he sent about 2 hours ago.

FROM HAMAD:

Ha Shaikha, mabrouk t5arajtay :**

 

Danas was so shocked that she stayed still for 5 whole minutes.

 

Dana: but you were with me 2 hours ago, u told me u were texting your mom.

Hamad: I tend to lie sometimes

 

I was so frustrated that I bitch slapped him, like seriously bitch slap him. The whole restaurant turned to face me. The waitress came running to me telling me if I needed a chair and a glass of water. Another went to Hamad asking if he needed some ice.

 

Rawan saw all the commotion going on in the restaurant, she came running to me. She asked what's wrong, but I couldn't answer. I was so scared that someone might call people and tell them what happened. And above that, I was shocked; I couldn't believe what I did.

Rawan kept asking what's wrong, and I kept ignoring, until Dana told her the whole story.

She told every one there is nothing wrong and that they better stay quiet about what they saw.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment