Friday, May 22, 2009

4] Invitation Only

*AT THE AIRPORT*

 

I was standing next to Rawan in front of the check up place thing, when someone behind me started to touch me (not the ew kind of touching) on my hand, more like stroking. I got so angry that I started to scream on the top of my lungs. The person behind me found it very funny that he started laughing on the floor, about to pee on him.

When I turned around, I saw that it was Hamad's brother, Jassem. I gave him this 7a8eera look and I turned.

 

Jassem: la7'6a Shaikha, You don't want to ask me why I'm here?

Me: Let me guess, Hamad sent you here to tell me or give me something

Jassem: Nope

Me: Ha 3yl, are you here to bug me?

Jassem: Nope, but if you want me to, I will

Me: NO I don't want you to bug me, so yalla tell me, I don’t have all day.

Jassem: Inzain, I'm here to tell that the person Hamad was with isn't his girlfriend, it was an old family friend.

Me: Mn ga9 3alik? Low tadree shun kan g3d ygoulaha chn t3rf shun hathi 3ind Hamad.

 

I turned around and left.

 

Jassem: Shaikha wait!

 

Jassem tried to follow me but couldn't since the check up person behind the counter stopped him.

 

 

*IN THE CAB*

 

Rawan asked me what the hell was Jassem doing here. I told her what he told me.

Rawan: Seriously, What the hell id wrong with them? 5ala9 the girl doesn't want you! GET A LIFE!

 

 At that moment, I was daydreaming. I couldn't hear a word she was saying.

 

Rawan: SHAIKHA! SHAIKHA! Snap out of it!

Me: Huh? Sorry, as you were saying?

Rawan: Never mind! (In an irritated voice) What were you dreaming about, that got off guard?

Me: Jake (SIGH!)

Rawan: Hmph... Hey, you should call him!

Me: He just got of the plane!

Rawan: So?

Me: It'll make me look so desperate for him!

Rawan: Well he expects you to call; he gave you his number, didn't he?

Me: FINE!

Rawan: YAAY!

 

-I dialed his number: beep, beep-

(he picked up from the second ring, I'm impressed)

 

Jake: Hello, Who is this?

Me: Uh, Hi Jake! It's me Shaikha

Jake: Oh, Hi! How are you?

Me: I'm good, thanx for asking

Jake: So, What are you doing today?

Me: Nothing, maybe some unpacking

Jake: Oh, Ok

Me: Why? (very nosy ;p)

Jake: Well, because if you weren't doing anything, then maybe you would like to go to a party.

Me: Oh, sounds fun! Is it ok if I bring a friend with?

Jake: Sure (a bit annoyed)

Me: Thanx, so where and when is this party

Jake: It's at 5:00 pm. Don’t worry about the place, I'll come and pick you up. Just tell me where you live.

Me: Well, we'll be staying at the New York Palace, but we still don't know our floor and room number. I'll text you once we get there.

Jake: Yeah, sure. I'll be waiting ;p

Me: Okay, bye

Jake: Bye!

-Call Ended-

 

As the nosy person, Rawan, asked me what he said. I told her about the party, and that he'll be picking us up.

 

Rawan: Awww! I think someone likes you!

Me: Chub! Were just friends, plus I just got to know him!

Rawan: Your blushing!

Me: No I'm not! :@

Cab Driver: Ladies, your stop.

Me: Thank You

And I give him the money

 

 

Me and Rawan check in; get our room number, and head strait to the room. We didn't even check out the lobby. Very Weird. It's our tradition that, anytime we travel together, and stay at a hotel, we have to chek out the lobby before going to our room. (Very cheesy but it's us)

 

*AT THE ROOM*

 

Rawan: What's the rush? We didn't check out the lobby

Me: Rawan look at the time! We only have 45 minuets to get ready!

Rawan: For what?

Me: FOR THE PARTY!

Rawan: Oh!

Me: Yalah, What are you standing here for? Get dressed!

 

We both go and do what ever we are going to do to get ready, but before I start anything I send Jake what floor and room number.

 

 

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Jake is so amazing ;**
    i wonder what will happen next ;p

    ReplyDelete